SUPERCHIPS Flashcal Calibration Tool for 19-up Jeep Gladiator JT
The Flashcal for the 2020 Gladiator JT! Gladiator owners aren't leaving their rigs stock and Superchips is here to help with the tire and gear options Flashcal provides. Enjoy seamless functionality to accommodate the lift, suspension, and tires you've installed on your Gladiator. Superchips has loaded the Flashcal PN 3571-JT with the most sought-after features. Configure your Gladiator to review all product features. Be sure to pay close attention to your install guide. The team at Superchips spells out how to install your Flashcal to take advantage of tire size, gear ratio, TPMS adjust and more. Enjoy the ride with the Flashcal for JT Gladiator
* Results and feature set may vary based on vehicle make, model, and aftermarket upgrades. Read all instructions before installation and/or operation of this product use.
* This product has not been tested or validated on right-hand drive Jeep applications or imported (non-American VIN based)Jeep applications. They are not supported by this product.
* Note: Daytime running light options are only available on Gladiators where daytime running lights come equipped.
Key Product Features
- Corrects speedometer for tire upgrades between 26- 40"
- Speedometer recalibration for gear /axle swaps up to 5.38
- Transfer case gear low: 2.72 - 5.00
- Sway bar disconnect in 2HI (up to 25 MPH)
- Daytime running light options
- One touch lane change on/off
- TPMS On/Off
- TPMS Adjust
- Fog light droput on/off
- Daytime running light dropout on/off
- Daytime running light location - high beam, low beam, turn signal, fog lights, Eurpean/fender lights, none
- Auto park on/off* (3.6L JL only, usedas a feature while device is plugged in)
- Reads and clears diagnostic trouble codes
- Internet updateable