GENRIGHT OFFROAD 4" Rear Tube Narrow Fenders - Aluminum for 18-up Jeep Wrangler JL & JL Unlimited
These are the 4" Aluminum Rear Tube Fenders (Fender Flares) from GenRight Off Road for the 18-up Jeep Wrangler JL & JL Unlimited.
These close fitting tube fenders are perfect for rock crawling through the Boulders or Trees on your favorite trail.
- Made of lightweight & durable 6061-T6 Aluminum alloy.
- Bolts on in same location as stock flare.
- 4" wide flare (same as stock).
- Bigger wheel opening (up and rearward) to prevent tire rubbing.
- 1/8" thick laser cut and CNC bent plates and tubes will hold up out on the trail.
- Built from rugged 1-1/2" diameter x .188" wall tubing.
- TIG Welded in a precision jig for a seamless fit
- Includes all necessary mounting hardware (some stock hardware is reused).
- Retains your stock inner fender well.
- Shipped to you with a brushed aluminum finish.
- Includes detailed installation instructions.
- 100% made in the USA
- Fenders are sold in pairs.
- Sold un-painted but can be painted, powder coated, or left raw (the aluminum is corrosion resistant)
- Installation requires minor drilling of the factory mounting locations.
- Don't forget our aluminum rear inner fenders (G/R TFR-10SIF).
- We also offer a matching FRONT fender (G/R TFF-10640).