MOTOBILT Winch Fairlead Mount, Bolt On
Now you can add a fairlead mount to winch bumpers that do not have them formed or welded into place. This bracket is easy to install. Simply remove the 4 bolts holding your winch in place. Lift the winch up and slide the bracket under. You may need longer bolts once the bracket is in place. The bracket is CNC Laser Cut and formed on a hydraulic press brake from 3/16 inch high strength steel plate. The part is shipped bare metal ready for you to paint or powder coat the color you choose.
- Winch fairlead mount-bolt on
- Can be used with both roller and hawse fairleads
- CNC Laser cut from 3/16 inch high strength steel plate
- Formed on a hydraulic press brake
- Easy to install
- The winch bolt pattern is the standard 10 inch wide by 4.5 inch seen on Warn, Superwinch, Mile Marker, Smittybilt, Harbor Freight, and more
- Sold as each
- This part is shipped bare metal ready for you to paint or powder coat the color you choose
- You may need longer bolts once the bracket is in place
This winch fairlead mount does not work with the Warn VR EVO 10-S winch or the Badland APEX 12,000 winch.