BUSHWACKER Pocket Style “EXTENDED Coverage” Fender Flares in OEM Style Textured Black Finish for 07-18 Jeep Wrangler JK & JK Unlimited
With their recessed stainless steel bolts and massive presence, Pocket Style Fender Flares are a Bushwacker original and an off-road icon. They’re custom-designed for your Jeep Wrangler to complement over-sized tires and high-clearance lift kits. You can mount them right out of the box, with their tough, OEM-style matte black finish – they’re UV protected so they won’t chalk. Or, paint them to match or accent the body color, for a factory-custom look. Pocket Style Fender Flares are made in the USA with our strong, proprietary Dura-Flex 2000 material. Its the thickest, most flexible material available, tailor-made for added durability and flexibility on the trail. Despite their hard-core bolt-on styling, Pocket Style® Fender Flares install easily, with only minimum body-side drilling required. When you need maximum tire coverage with minimum time and effort, it’s in the pocket. Pocket Style Fender Flares from Bushwacker.
- Adds up to 11.75 in. of tire coverage from debris
- Made in the USA with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 100% UV protected Dura-Flex® 2000 – no chalking
- OEM textured black finish
- Installs easily with minimum body-side drilling
- Hardware Replacement Kit Part # PK1-10045