AEV Geometry Correction Front Control Arm Brackets for 18-up Jeep Wrangler JL & JL Unlimited
AEV’s Geometry Correction Brackets correct the front end control arm geometry on vehicles with 2-3.5” of suspension lift. This improves front impact ride quality (expansion joints, ledges), increases anti-dive for improved braking performance, decreases the operating angle range of the front driveshaft, and eliminates the need for adjustable control arms or cam bolts for caster correction.
These heavy duty Geometry Correction Brackets are included with AEV’s 2.5” DualSport RT Suspensions and can be added as an option to AEV’s 2” Spacer Lift, in addition to other brand suspension systems that also retain the OE front control arms.
- Fits Jeep Gladiator / JL Wrangler with 2-3.5” of suspension lift
- NEW heavy duty, one-piece construction
- Optimizes front control arm geometry
- Increases anti-dive for improved braking performance
- Eliminates the need for adjustable control arms or cam bolts for caster correction
- Decreases the operating angle of the front driveshaft
- Made in the USA